Saturday 17 April 2010

Volcanic Ash

Not a lot happened the last 2 weeks - I have been working in Rotterdam, installing MRI scanner into a mobile trailer unit. They are built in Oud-Beijerland, Netherlands in the SMIT factory, which of course means that I am now stuck - thanks to volcanic ash.

I was supposed to be flying home Friday night but I am still in Europe (it is now Sat Night). I am hoping that i may be able to get home tomorrow - thanks to Eurostar.


This is where i've been the last 2 weeks - Hotel Golden Tulip - Rotterdam.



And this is where i am at the moment, Lille - hoping to get on the Eurostar tomorrow to London.




















On the road to England

2 comments:

  1. Trust you to get a holiday in. Get home and sort the screed out. Oh and your family do miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes love - right away!! just checking out the french side of the family tree... oh and having a ricard or two...!

    ReplyDelete